This school offers top yoga classes in Bhubaneswar. Best yoga classes in Bhubaneswar are offered by Ekak School of Music Dance for the categories of Kundalini Yoga classes - Vinyasa Yoga classes - Hatha Yoga classes - Ashtanga Yoga classes - Power Yoga classes - Restorative Yoga classes - Prenatal Yoga classes - Aerial Yoga classes.
- In terms of equipment, you don't need anything. Although some people may prefer to practice using a yoga mat, which is available at campus but this is not essential and is down to preference.
- As yoga is normally practiced barefoot, you don't even have to worry about special footwear. In fact, you can wear anything you choose. As long as you can move freely and are comfortable, then you're ready to go!
- The course is perfect as such no previous experience is required
- The course also takes the time to give you some background in relation to the history of yoga and is the perfect introduction to learning the various terms and glossary surrounding yoga. We've made it easy to understand and super enjoyable!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Benefit from all that yoga has to offer, in just 10 minutes a day
- From the comfort of your own home, you choose when to practice without having to attend expensive classes
- You'll be able to compose your very own yoga sequences as well as enjoy our guided yoga classes
- Be able to meditate confidently and effectively
- Have an understanding of mantras and their benefit to you
- Master breathing control
- With carefully crafted classes, you'll be able to enjoy a full range of yoga poses, designed to improve flexibility and posture
- Realise an inner calm as you learn to become self and body aware
- Integrate yoga easily and effectively into your lifestyle
- Practice with confidence, knowing you are fully supported by the course instructor
- Practice a variety of Sun Salutations
- Have an understanding of the different types of yoga
- Be introduced to the Sutra and the seven movements of yoga
- Be able to perform a full range of asanas
- Guided classes include, basic, seated, standing, seated and standing combined and inversion classes
- The most unique thing is that we offer an exclusive support service to our students. On enrolment, you'll be given access to a fully supported learning experience which extends to personal support via email.
- Yoga for beginners, is self-paced and offers you complete flexibility. Choose to study at a time and place that suits you, safe in the knowledge that help is always at hand.
- Although it has been created for beginners, we believe that everyone will find this online yoga course: yoga for beginners beneficial.
- The course is structured and carefully crafted so that you can start with the basics of yoga and progress at your own speed. You'll learn the terms of yoga and be introduced to a range of movements and poses, designed to bring you an enormous amount of health and well-being benefits.
- Although some people prefer to practice using a yoga mat, this is not essential. In fact, you need nothing more than a shirt and shorts to get started - whatever you prefer to wear is just fine, just make sure you can move freely and are not restricted.
- It contains a number of guided classes as well as encouraging you to compose your own bespoke yoga sequences, as you progress and become more confident. This will help keep you stimulated and motivated to adopt yoga as part of your routine.
Section 1 – Introduction to Yoga
1.1. What is Yoga
1.2 The Sutra – A Philosophical Guide for Yoga
1.3 Types of Yoga
1.4 What Do I Need to Practice Yoga
1.5 Yoga and Spirituality
Section 2 – Yoga Positives
2.1 Reasons to Try Yoga
2.2 Physical Benefits of Practicing Yoga
Section 3 – Before You Begin
3.1 The Best Time to Practice Yoga
3.2 Seven Primary Movements of Yoga
3.3. What Does a Yoga Session Include?
3.4 Things to Note Before Starting Yoga Exercises
Section 4 – Yoga Essentials
4.1 Introduction to Yoga Essentials
4.2 Corpse Pose
4.3 Performing the Corpse Pose
4.4 Meditation for Breathing Awareness
4.5 Meditation: Method 1
4.6 Meditation: Method 2
4.7 Meditation: Method 3
Section 5 – Sun Salutations
5.1 Introduction to Sun Salutations
5.2 Initial Class for Sun Salutations
5.3 Individual Postures for Sun Salutation
5.4 Sun Salutation: Method 1
5.5 Sun Salutation: Method 2
5.6 Sun Salutation: Method 3
Section 6 – Yoga Classes
6.1 Introduction to Yoga Classes
6.2 Basic Yoga Class
6.3 Seated Postures Yoga Class
6.4 Standing Postures Yoga Class
6.5 Seated and Standing Yoga Class
6.6 Inversion Yoga Class
6.7 Extended Yoga Class: Number 1
6.8 Extended Yoga Class: Number 2
Section 7 – Conclusion
7.1 The professional yoga training is offered by the Popular yoga teachers of Odisha and nationally famed yoga teachers.
With a flexible time, schedule, yoga students learn yoga at our yoga studio near khandagari Bhubaneswar campus. All yoga students learn yoga with yoga courses – step by step video to learn yoga and various learning methods of yoga.